top of page
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTENT!
Today, a company's notoriety and reputation largely depends on the content available on the internet.
By producing content related to your core business, its decision makers, your customers and prospects, you impose yourself as a leading opinion maker and you will boost your business.
Keyboards, and cameras, ready, set, go!
The last step before the publication of an article:
1. Correct spelling mistakes with the spellchecker
2. Review your text yourself:
Check for grammar, syntax, and formatting mistakes
3. Ask your colleagues to proofread your text to detect other mistakes.
The last step before publishing or sending a photo
1. Select the best photos
2. Use your photo editor to optimise rendition - Edit on free mac software "Photo", or Photoshop - subscription fee 19,99 € / month
3. Add filters if needed
4. You can merge 2 pictures with Photoshop
5. Editing photos on your smartphone:
Your smartphone has in-built editing capacities allowing you to modify light, colour and frame settings. You can also add filter to improve the feel of your photos.
Best photo editor for Android: Aviary, AirBrush, Bonfire Photo Editor Pro
Best photo editor for iPhone: Snapspeed, VSCO, Filterstorm Neue, Enlight
The last step before the publishing a video:
1. Copy shots to a hard-drive and a computer
2. Arrange rushes sequentially vs. video clipping
3. Edit: introduction, subject, conclusion
4. Synchronize sound
Revive the colours
Give a style
6. Export to MPEG2 - 1080p 25 frames / sec
7. Check that the sound is in stereo
8. Editing videos on your smartphone:
Your smartphone has an in-built editing capacities allowing you to cut your movies, adjust light, colour and frame settings.
Best movie editor for Android: Action director, Adobe Premiere Clip, Filmorago, Free Video Editor
Best movie editor for iPhone: Filmorago, ReelDirector, Cameo, Montaj
ARTICLES CAN BE PUBLISHED IN NUMEROUS AMOUNTS OF FORMATS
Social Media Post
MAKE SURE TO LEVERAGE PRINT AND DIGITAL OUTLETS TO MULTIPLY THE REACH OF YOUR PUBLICATION. DO NOT STICK TO ONE FORMAT.
1. Coherence between the photo and the title of the article
2. Use caption when needed and always add the copyright
3. For print, make sure to use minimum 300dpi, otherwise the outcome will be blurry
1. Publish your videos on YouTube, VIMEO, Daily motion etc.
2. You can create your YouTube channel with your branding
3. Make sure to include a description of the video and use tags
4. Once linked to your website, videos are also a great way to boost your website's SEO
bottom of page